Monday, August 16, 2010

.......OH YEAH!!!!!!

So, I find myself surfing thru blogs and ran across some goodies on Baby Grandpa..... One download in particular that stood out like a sore thumb. The post is a few months old but it's new to me since I been away... check out the post featuring Brooklyns own The Stuyvesants. Brooklyn's Finest by The Stuyvesants is a nice, raw blend of the perfect samples, crisp drums, and good ol creativity, this instrumental album sparked ideas for a few joints and got my pen moving early in the A.M.. after giving a brief listen (bullshit, I listened from start to finish) I was inspired to write some real shit.. The Stuyesants consist of Darien Victor Birks aka Flwrpt and Allan Cole aka Algorythm.... These brothas are living proof that HIP HOP is still alive..... Click on their names for their own pages and click HERE for the OFFICIAL The Stuyvesants website.

No comments: