Wednesday, August 18, 2010

.......HIP HOP gave me FREEDOM

if it wasnt for myself being occupied in my music and I art I would be out there jackin-A-cracka... I wouldnt side with the oppressor and rob from another brotha (excluding drug dealers)..... if it wasnt for Hip Hop I would still be a savage with no freedom....... sometimes I feel like going to the burbs and catching a few jooks. can you blame me, its a fuckin' recession, Im unemployed and out of the 500+ plus apps and resumes I sent out I get shitted on... hell nah, this cant be life.. have you ever noticed on TV they portray conscience as the angel and devil on each shoulder....... what is there to do when both of them are telling me the same shit at once....... the good side and bad side agree with one thing: sell beats or catch jooks....... moral of the story is: EITHER WAY, SOME CRACKS IS DEFINATLY GETTIN' JACKED...... haha
so I end this with a quote by the late great Marvin Gaye: "it makes me wanna holla, the way they do my life"

No comments: