Monday, August 16, 2010

.......It's been quite a while but I'm back

Whats good everybody!!!! It's been quite some time but Im back. First and foremost I would like to give a shout out to all real MC's, producers, beatmakers, street teams and everybody on the grind to keep HIP HOP alive.. Since Im still unemployed I dedicated majorit of my time into what I do best, writing and making beats. I've been kinda slow as to catch up with the digital edge and my mind was blown with the discovery of VST plug-ins and instruments.. At times I feel like a kid in the candy store with a range of whatever sound I need.. Currently Im in the process of making a compilation of beats made in the previous 2 years. No more sitting on my ass because it's time to grind... Overall 2010 is a good year so far. Catalogue is now 600+ beatsand about half is unfinished (thanks to a scatterbrain with many ideas and programs with a "new project" button). Im not gonna beat yall upside the head with my rambling so Im going to end it on this note... Shout out to all of the bloggers that kept me on point with classics since Im too lazy to dust of my vinyl.... Last but not least, check out my other blogs, leave comments and bridge gaps.... P.E.A.C.E.
&

No comments: